Supporting the UK’s most loved charities
MRM’s charity services are designed to take away the hassle from any challenges you are facing. We have significant experience in handling the fulfilment, print, delivery and ecommerce elements of campaigns allowing you to concentrate on the core elements of creativity, fundraising, grant management and helping your beneficiaries.
MRM has provided such services to charities right across our 27 year history. We’ve done it for the likes of Children in Need, Comic Relief, Grocery Aid and Sports Relief and have built bespoke teams around individual charity’s specific needs. We’ve even won awards for our work supporting charities – see here.
Our charity fulfilment outsourcing end-to-end services include::
- Print management - printing of all collateral from Fundraising guides, posters, integrated sponsorship forms / giros, personalised thank you certificates, waterproof runner numbers and more
- Direct Mail – using our internal print assets as well as our preferred supplier roster to select the optimal print format from digital to litho, single piece mailer to complex hand collated pack
- Branded merchandise - sourcing of pantone matched merchandise from balloons to branded shopping bags and so much more!
- Fundraising pack collation - hand collation of complex sponsorship packs to defined pack layouts or automated machine collation of basic packs
- Ecommerce & fundraising website platforms - development of bespoke ecommerce platforms to transact ecommerce orders & handle requests for fundraising packs
- Ecommerce order fulfilment – pick, pack & despatch of ecommerce orders to consumers
- Deposit scheme management – for schools, including management of deposit payments and chasing balances letters
- Secure warehousing - to manage all your ecommerce, event stock and corporate support order requests
- Response handling– working within HMRC Gift Aid guidance to make accurate calculations on Gift Aid from sponsorship forms
- Planning - experienced account management teams with specialist resource that delivers great service not just during campaigns but pre and post as well
- Gift Aid calculations – a vital element of your campaign and highly complex, we manage the entire Gift Aid calculation process through our bespoke data capture screens and provide scanned or paper archiving services for audit purposes
- Database management & security –adherence to the highest standards and processes in the exchange and management of your data. All data held on behalf of clients is GDPR compliant with formal Data Processing Agreements in place with all clients
Fundraising pack collation and fulfilment
We specialise in the handling & fulfilment of fundraising packs that require manual collation due to bulky / non-machineable collateral such as merchandise, balloons and collection boxes:
- Personalised letters
- Fundraising guides
- Fundraising posters (i.e. sweepstakes)
- Sponsorship forms
- Brochure / flyer/ letter printing
- Bank Giros
- Business reply envelopes
- Collection boxes
- Thank you certificates
- Branded Merchandise i.e. wristbands/t-shirts
- And more…
Most charities find they need external support at some stage, whether this be for a one off campaign or their day-to-day fulfilment support. Services offered by outsourcing specialists such as MRM are wide ranging and comprehensive, so it’s important to have a transparent discussion at the outset to define the areas of support required so that we can work in partnership.
All customer data is protected by our GDPR compliant fulfilment system Newton. Customer data is kept in individual silos; case studies can be added when appropriate to each customer record. To allow for the best customer service possible.
So, from the intensity of seasonal fund raising, to managing the ongoing communications with fundraisers, from printing and sourcing of communication collateral to e-commerce platform development, data capture and processing of donations to storage and pack collation and including data management and protection, we have what you need to help your charity succeed!